1. Your website deficits "Search Friendly" Content: To attract more and more traffic towards your website, it is essential to use such keywords and phrases in your pages that match the page titles and are directing towards the main concept of your content. This way, as soon as a viewer will type a query related to your company’s features and services, your page will show up on the search engine result and you will get the priority.
2. Lacking Link Popularity : For search engines, the number and quality of links a website shares plays a vital role in deciding the rank it gets. Therefore, though it is a difficult to perform task but they make sure that they try to determine such measurements of a website. There are many companies that just aim to market their websites and for doing so, they link their site to thousands of other sites. As a result, the services that are offered by such websites do more harm than good. In the present scenario, most of the search engines give a low ranking to such websites. Therefore, in order to get high ranking in the world of internet, it is crucial to have such incoming links that compliment your site and features exclusive content.
3. Design matters a lot: Similar to the quality of content, website design also plays a vital role in attracting more traffic. If your website fails in boasting a striking layout, it would instead of offering easy to understand information to viewers will confuse them. Therefore, before consulting a content optimizing professional, it is important to meet a web designer too.
4. Stop relying on expensive search advertising: There are few search advertising companies that instead of making the content of your website optimized in an effective manner; buy certain keywords and phrases and use them in your website’s page. This way, they succeed in attracting big business towards your website. But then they are quite expensive to rely upon. On the other hand, organic search optimization companies emphasize on the permanent success of a website. Therefore, it is always beneficial to choose the latter so that people can easily locate you, without the backing of a paid search campaign.
5. Don’t rely upon the graphics only: It’s always good to use graphics in your pages as they represent a link in the website in a much better way, but then it is vital to add a set of plain text links also. This way along with navigation, a much better understanding of the links is offered.
Similar to this, there are many other Dos and Don’ts I'll publish laterz on this blog , which a website owner and a SEO company should together follow to achieve a high search engine Rankings in the Major search engines - Google , Bing and Yahoo.